I. Information about the Entrepreneur
The online store operating at www.wakeupandsquat.com is run by:
Malwina Zięba Wake Up & Squat, Ul. Lubicz 3/1, 31-157 Kraków
II. General Provisions
- The www.wakeupandsquat.com online store sells retail goods from the sportswear industry on the Internet.
- The condition for placing an order is by accepting the regulations, that is, by submitting a declaration of intent by crossing the window / checkbox in the ordering process.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, except during technical and maintenance breaks in the store. Break information will be provided on the store’s home page.
- The buyer consents to the free use of the abovementioned materials produced by WakeUpAndSquat on the pages of the WakeUpAndSquat.com Facebook page.
- The prices of products visible on the websites www.WakeUpAndSquat.com are gross prices (including VAT). The prices do not include shipping costs which are indicated separately in the description of each product.
- Promotions in the store https://wakeupandsquat.com are not connected with each other. In the case of discounted goods, no additional discount is applicable.
- The seller provides proof of purchase / VAT invoice, which is a confirmation of the concluded sales contract. If you need a VAT invoice issued, please inform the seller and fill in the order form with the exact details necessary to properly issue the VAT invoice.
III. Terms of Contract
- To make a purchase, it is necessary to provide contact details to prepare the order (name, surname, address, telephone number, email address).
- The buyer is obliged to provide correct and complete personal data.
- The condition of the order is the proper completion of order forms located on the WakeUpAndSquat.com store’s website.
- The seller reserves the right not to execute orders in the case of:
- incorrect / incomplete order form (all data needed to complete the order is missing)
- not receiving the payment within 5 days of placing the order (in the case of choosing the bank transfer payment option)
- non-collection of the parcel
- not confirming the collection order.
IV. Payment methods
- Settlement of transactions by credit card, paypal and e-transfer carried out via dotpay. In the dotpay service, e the following payment cards can be used: VISA, MasterCard. All data is sent via a secure and encrypted connection (SSL 128 bits).
- Realization of the order up to 7 business days.
- Shipping cost: 5 pound courier
- The ordered goods are sent to the address indicated in the form as the delivery address.
1. The Buyer has the right to file a complaint of the purchased goods.
2. The complaint may be submitted by email or Polish post.
3. Before submitting a complaint, it is recommended to contact the store via email, contact form or by phone – this will help in the more efficient consideration of the complaint.
4. When reporting a complaint, the store needs the buyer’s name and surname, order number, shipment number and detailed description of the reason for the complaint.
5. In the case of contracts concluded with buyers having the status of a consumer, complaints about non-compliance of the goods with the contract are considered in accordance with the Act of 27 July 2002 on special terms of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code.
6. The consumer may demand a repair or replacement of goods with a new one, unless the exchange is impossible or requires excessive costs.
7. If the consumer cannot demand a repair or replacement, or if the store fails to comply with such a request in a timely manner, or if the repair or replacement would expose the consumer to a significant inconvenience, he has the right to demand an appropriate price reduction or to withdraw from the contract; the contract cannot be waived if the non-conformity of the goods with the contract is irrelevant.
8. The consumer loses his rights of the purchased goods with the contract, unless he notifies the store of the incompatibility of the purchased goods with the contract before the expiry of two months from the detection of non-compliance.
9. The consumer loses his rights due to noncompliance or defectiveness of the goods, if he used the product contrary to his intended use or did not follow the washing and care instructions indicated in the description of each product.
10. In the case of contracts concluded with buyers who are not consumers, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code in the scope of the warranty shall apply. In the case of an unjustified complaint, all costs related to the complaint will be covered by the buyer who is not a consumer. The shop also does not refund the cost of sending back goods in the case of a complaint made by the buyer who is not a consumer.
11. The seller grants a 30-day warranty for every item purchased from the store. In the event that the goods turn out to be defective, the seller shall replace the product with a new one or return the money based on the warranty.
- Complaints are dealt with in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964. Civil Code.
- In order to make a complaint, please fill in the attached form [Form]
- The method of packaging and transport of returned goods should correspond to the properties of the item. The product should be properly packed and secured (similar to the one received during delivery).
- In the event of a justified complaint, the seller shall refund any transaction costs incurred by the conistent.
- The seller will respond to any request promptly, but no later than within 14 days.
- In the store, the exchange consists in contacting the seller, then returning the selected goods together with the form and receipt and submitting and paying for a new, independent order.
- Form for exchange [Form]
- The return of the goods takes place after completing the form and sending it with the package and the attached receipt.
- Return form [Form]
VII. Personal Data Protection
- The administrator of personal data within the Act on the Protection of Personal Data is
Malwina Zięba Wake Up & Squat, Os. Strusia 10/66 31-808 Kraków
– art. 24 sec. 1 point 1 Paragraph about personal data protection.
- Personal data is used only for the process of order fulfillment and subject to separate consent by the buyer – to inform about new products, services and promotions offered by the shop https://wakeupandsquat.com via email.
- Entrusted personal data is stored in compliance with the rules and safeguards in accordance with the requirements set out in the law in force in the Republic of Poland, such as:
- Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002, item 926, as amended)
- Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended)
- Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29/04/2004 regarding the documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions that should be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024
VIII. Final Provisions
- Nothing in these regulations shall have the purpose of violating the rights of the customer. It cannot be interpreted in this way either, because in the event of non-compliance of any part of the regulations with the applicable law, the seller declares absolute compliance and application of this law in place of the challenged provision.
- I will be notified via email (on the email address provided during registration) about changes to the regulations and their scope. The notification will be sent before the new regulations come into force.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant applicable legal provisions shall apply.
IX. PROCESSING DATA BY ADMINISTRATOR
1. In connection to the conducted business, the administrator collects and processes personal data in accordance with the relevant regulations, in particular with the GDPR and the data processing rules provided in them.
2. The administrator ensures the transparency of data processing, in particular, always informs about the processing of data at the time of collection, including about the purpose and legal basis of the processing – for example when concluding a contract for the sale of goods or services. The administrator makes sure that the data is collected only to the extent necessary for the indicated purpose and processed only for the period during which it is necessary.
3. By processing data, the administrator ensures their security and confidentiality as well as access to information on processing to data subjects. If, despite the security measures applied, there has been a breach of the protection of personal data (eg “leak” or loss of data), the administrator will inform the data subjects of such an event in a manner consistent with the provisions.
X. CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
1. The administrator can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; contact form: www.wakeupandsquat.com; telephone: 515-582-798; or in writing to the address of the WakeUpAndSquat office